데이빗 최(David Choi) 위니펙 부동산 리얼터
신민경 부동산
네이션웨스트 보험 - 마틴권
Buy & Sell
황주연(Irene) 부동산
쥴리 손 (Julie Son) - 부동산 전문 컨설턴트 (Re/Max Professionals)
Min ByungGyu 공인회계사
샘 마(Sam Ma) 위니펙 부동산 리얼터

영어 공부

♣ 글은 글쓴이의 인품을 비추는 거울과 같습니다. 답글은 예의와 품위를 갖추어 써주시기를 바랍니다. ♣

♣ 상업적인 광고는 발견시 임시게시판으로 옮겨지며 문의는 kosarang@gmail.com 으로 연락바랍니다. ♣
♣ Ko사랑닷넷 광고안내 보기♣

동사 활용 분류

Take 동사 - 취하다/잡다/받아들이다/채택하다

컨텐츠 정보

본문

■ 동사변형 : take/takes - took - have taken  (현재 - 과거 - 현재완료), to take (to 부정사), taking (현재분사/동명사)

■ Present (현재형)

I take                         we take
you take                     you take
he/she/it take           they take

■ Past (과거형)

I took                          we took
you took                      you took
he/she/it took              they took

■ Present progressive (현재 진행형)

I am taking                we are taking
you are taking            you are taking
he/she/it is taking      they are taking

■ Past progressive (과거 진행형)

I was taking                we were taking
you were taking           you were taking
he/she/it was taking    they were taking

■ Present perfect (현재 완료형)

... have taken / ... has taken             ... have taken           

■ Past perfect (과거 완료형)

... had taken                  ... had taken

■ Future (미래형)

... will take                 ... will take

■ Future progressive (미래 진행형)

... will be taking          ... will be taking

■ Future perfect (미래 완료형)

... will have taken           ... will have taken

■ Past Passive (과거 수동태)

I was taken                   we were taken
you were taken              you were taken                
he/she/it was taken       they were taken

아래에 위 시제에 대한 관련 예문을 회원분들이 댓글로 달아 주세요.

관련자료

댓글 10

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Present (현재형) I take a walk. we take a walk. (talk a walk: 한 걷기를 갖는다 --> 산책을 하다.) you take a walk. you take a walk. he/she/it takes a walk. they take a walk. I don't take a walk. we don't take a walk. you don't take a walk. you don't take a walk. he/she/it doesn't take a walk. they don't take a walk.

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Past (과거형) I took these pictures. we took these pictures. (take a picture/the picture/pictures: 사진을 갖는다 you took these pictures. you took these pictures. --> 사진을 찍다.) he/she/it took these pictures. they took these pictures. I didn't take these pictures. we didn't take these pictures. you didn't take these pictures. you didn't take these pictures. he/she/it didn't take these pictures. they didn't take these pictures.

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Present progressive (현재 진행형) take a break. 휴식을 갖다. (1인칭 단수) I am taking a short break. (나는 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.) (1인칭 복수) we are taking a short break. (우리는 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.) (2인칭 단수) you are taking a short break. (너는 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.) (2인칭 복수) you are taking a short break. (너희는 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.) (3인칭 단수) he/she/it is taking a short break. (그/그녀/그것은 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.) (3인칭 복수) they are taking a short break. (그들은 짧은 휴식을 갖는 중이다.)

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Past progressive (과거 진행형) take a bath / 목욕하다 I was taking a bath. (나는 목욕중이었다.) we were taking a bath. (우리는 목욕중이었다.) you were taking a bath. (너는 목욕중이었다.) you were taking a bath. (너희는 목욕중이었다.) he/she/it was taking a bath. (그/그녀/그것은 목욕중이었다.) they were taking a bath. (그들은 목욕중이었다.)

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Present perfect (현재 완료형) have taken a step forward / 앞으로 한걸음 가졌다 --> 한걸음 전진했다.(진보했다/향상됐다.) I have taken a step forward. we have taken a step forward. you have taken a step forward. you have taken a step forward he/she/it has taken a step forward. they have taken a step forward. (축구팀 마드리드의 수비수 알베로아의 다음 인터뷰 기사에서 위 예문을 가졌왔습니다.) The Madrid defender has assured fans that Los Blancos will only continue to improve in 2010... Arbeloa also expressed his belief that the team can win at least one title at the end of the season. "We have taken a step forward, we are improving a lot, we are scoring a lot, we are creating a number of chances, and we have options to win something. It will be difficult, but we have the potential to do it and we have to fight to be there at the end." 또한 알베로아는 팀이 이 시즌 끝에 적어도 하나의 타이틀에서 우승 할 수 있을 것이란 믿음을 표현했습니다. "우리는 한걸음 내딛었습니다. 우리는 많이 향상되는 중입니다. 우리는 많은 점수를 내고 있는 중입니다. 우리는 많은 기회를 만들고 있는 중입니다. 그리고 어떤 것에서 승리할 수 있는 선택들을 가지고 있습니다. 그것은 어려울 것입니다. 하지만 우리는 그것을 할 수 있는 가능성을 가지고 있고 우리는 끝에는 거기에 있기위해 싸워야 할 것입니다."

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Past perfect (과거 완료형) had + p.p.동사 (과거에) ~ 했었었다. (과거 일정시점에서 그 전에 발생된 상황을 말할때 사용) I had taken a cook. we had taken a cook. you had taken a cook. you had taken a cook. he/she/it had taken a cook. they had taken a cook. <참고> We had taken a cook with us who had prepared food for us. 우리는 우리를 위해 음식을 준비했었던 요리사 한명를 (우리와 함께) 데리고 있었다. I wish I had taken more action. 좀 더 많은 것들을 실행에 옮겼더라면 좋았을 걸.

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Future progressive (미래 진행형) take part in ~ / ~ 에 참여하다 I will be taking part in this great challenge. 나는 이 (해볼 만한) 과제에 참여하고 있을 것이다.

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Future perfect (미래 완료형) By the time I finish this course, I will have taken ten tests. 이 과정을 마치기 전까지, 나는 10번의 시험을 가지게 될 것이다.

푸른하늘님의 댓글

■ Past Passive (과거 수동태) How many slaves were taken from Africa? 얼마나 많은 노예들이 아프리카로 부터 잡혀왔나요? All the other names were taken. 다른 모든 이름들은 (다른 사람들에 의해) 이미 점유(사용)되었다. Special precautions were taken on opening the tubes to avoid contamination. 튜브를 열 때 오염을 피하기 위하여 특별한 예방조치가 채택(사용)되었다.
전체 731 / 43 페이지
번호
제목
이름
[알립니다]
** Ko사랑닷넷의 광고는 광고주의 요청에 의해 작성/광고되고 있으며, 광고내용에 대해 Ko사랑닷넷은 어떠한 보증도 하지않습니다.
** 광고에 따른 모든 거래는 본인 책임 아래하시기 바라며, 분쟁발생시 광고주와 소비자간에 직접 해결하시길 바랍니다.
** 허위광고나 부당한 거래가 있으면 kosarang@gmail.com 으로 연락을 주시면 적절한 조치를 취하겠습니다.

알림 0